Protect Your Property With Landlord Insurance
If you let your property to tenants, you need comprehensive cover to protect your property or your financial asset could become a financial burden… Our Landlords’ insurance gives you peace of mind, covering you for adverse events such as theft, accidental and malicious damage by tenants, burst pipes, loss or damage by fire, storm or flood, unpaid rent and legal disputes.
One Policy Doesn’t Fit All: You can choose the level of cover that’s right for your property or property portfolio. Begin with our standard buildings insurance policy and increase your protection with additional cover options to tailor your policy exactly to your requirements.
We are proud of the specialist insurance cover and professional service that we provide to the lettings industry. Our UK-based team are on hand 24/7 365 days a year to deal with claims quickly and efficiently. Any queries? We also provide a free legal helpline to our policy holders.
If you are a landlord contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or 01736 366550 for a quote to protect your property and possessions or book your free, no obligation appointment.
The Top 5 Reasons To Choose Our Landlord’s Insurance
1. We include cover for loss of rent or alternative accommodation for your tenant up to £40,000 as standard under buildings cover
2. Home emergency cover up to £500 included as standard under buildings
3. If you have more than one rental property, our multi-property cover lets you insure them all on one easy to-manage policy. Key benefits include:
• A single premium
• One common renewal date
• A single set of policy documents making your admin easier to manage
• A single point of contact
• Automatic discounts – based on portfolio size.
4. Our optional cover for accidental damage and malicious damage by tenants ensures you are covered against accidents such as banging a nail through a pipe and also covers deliberate damage by tenants to your property
5. Our optional legal expenses and rent guarantee provides cover for certain costs to pursue or defend claims involving a breach of tenancy agreement or occupation by squatters. And if your tenants don’t pay their rent, that’s covered too, up to £2,000 per month, for up to 12 months. As with all insurance policies, exclusions, limitations and eligibility and acceptance criteria apply. Standard excesses also apply to the policy – the first £100 of every claim except in the event of claims for accidental damage and malicious damage by tenants and escape of water where the excess is £250. In the event of subsidence, heave or landslip, the excess is £1,000. Full details are in the policy booklet which is available online or on request
This Payment Protection Insurance is optional. There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance and other products designed to protect you against the loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk